- 500g symplicity ragu
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 x large onion, chopped
- 100g peas
- 2-3 medium carrots, chopped
- 15ml vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 500g king edward or maris piper potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 75ml oat milk
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- cook the potatoes in salted water till soft, drain and leave to dry a little.
- mash with the oat milk and oil, then season to taste.
- pre heat your oven to 180°C.
- heat 1 tbsp sunflower oil in a medium saucepan, then soften 1 chopped onion and 2-3 chopped carrots for a few minutes.
- once softened, turn up the heat and add the ragu, peas and a dash vegan Worcestershire sauce.
- put the mince in an oven proof dish and top with mash.
- bake for 20-25 minutes until the mash has coloured and the mince is bubbling at the edge of the dish.