- 250g symplicity ragu
- 100g symplicity garlic and basil sauce
- dried lasagne sheets
- 50g toasted rice powder for topping
- 5g chopped parsley
- spoon one quarter of the ragu into the dish and spread out in an even layer. sprinkle over some chopped parsley.
- drizzle over roughly 70g garlic and basil sauce and cover with a layer of lasagne sheets.
- repeat until you have 4 layers of pasta.
- cover with the remaining garlic & basil sauce.
- top with rice powder then bake for 40 mins at 180oC, or until the pasta is cooked and the top is golden brown.
- garnish with chopped parsley.