- 250g symplicity ragu
- 250g rice
- 50g kidney beans
- 20g pickled jalapeños
- 30g chipotle paste (preferably, but any chilli sauce is good)
- 1 x avocado
- 1 x lime
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- small bunch of coriander
- 50ml plant-based yogurt
- cook the rice until fluffy.
- smash the avocado with a fork, mix with finely chopped coriander stalks, onion and lime juice, season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- in a bowl mix the yoghurt, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves and stalks, set aside.
- in a pan on medium heat, mix the ragu, kidney beans and chipotle paste and heat through.
- serve on bed of rice with a drizzle of yoghurt, guacamole on the side, and top with chopped coriander.