- 250g symplicity ‘chorizo’ mince
- 250g basmati rice
- 10 x pitted green olives halved
- 1 x red onion, sliced
- 2 x red peppers sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 x lemon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- olive oil
- set the rice on to cook until fluffy.
- slice up the red pepper and set on an oven tray, drizzle with olive oil and oven bake until soft with a little bite.
- in a pan gently heat the the cumin seeds until fragrant, add in the onion along with a little oil.
- when the onions are softy cooked add in the roasted red peppers with more olive oil.
- once stirred through add the ‘chorizo’ mince until heated through.
- when the rice is finished and drained mix through with the tomatoes.
- serve the ‘chorizo’ mix on top of a bed of the rice and finish with a squeeze of lemon and parsely.