- 4 x symplicity burger patties
- 4 x flat breads or pitta breads
- 150g vegan mayo
- 30g pureed garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 100ml green or red harrisa
- 2 tsp ras el hanout
- 2 x red onions, finely sliced
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 x shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp sumac
- 1 x lemon
in a bowl mix together the vegan mayo, garlic puree and juice of half a lemon, set to the side.
in a bowl mix together the sliced onions, sumac, chopped parsley, juice of half a lemon and season with salt to taste.
- slice the burgers into thin slices, approx 1cm thick.
- in a pan get a little oil and add the sliced burger and season with raz el hanout and little salt.
- grill the bread and add all the ingredients in any way you see fit to make a kebab.
you can also just serve the meat and sauce with rice or chips.