- 100g noodles (udon or flat noodles are best)
- 50g symplicity cumin ‘lamb’ mince
- 50g diced cucumber
- 1 x red chilli sliced
- chilli or sesame oil
- handful of coriander
- bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add your choice of noodles.
- once the noodles are cooked through, run under cold water (so they don’t overcook) drain and set aside.
- heat the chilli or sesame oil in a pan and add the ‘lamb’ mince, stir often to avoid catching.
- once mince is heated through add the noodles and toss – add more oil if needed.
- take the pan off the heat and toss the cucumber through.
- serve with a good dose of sliced chilli and coriander topping.