- 100g symplicity ‘chorizo’ mince
- 2 nori sheets
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 courgette thinly sliced
- 1/4 apple chopped into matchsticks
- 100g sushi rice
- 2 tsp mirin
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 25ml rice vinegar
- rinse the rice with cold water until clear.
- cook the rice in a rice cooker.
- dissolve the sugar in the vinegar and pour over. season with salt. cover and leave until it’s reached room temp.
- place nori on a mat and cover the surface with rice, run the filling in a strip and roll up tightly.
- slice and serve.